St. Mary's College of Maryland
Most of the photographs in this collection originate from St. Mary’s Female Seminary (1840-1926), St. Mary’s Female Seminary Junior College (1926-1949), St. Mary’s Seminary Junior College (1949-1964), and St. Mary’s College of Maryland (1964- ). These photographs document St. Mary’s people (students, faculty, staff), places (buildings, grounds) and events (commencement, Governor’s Cup, etc.). The physical collection includes tens of thousands of photographs, including negatives, slides, and prints. The full physical collection of photographs is available at the Archives in Calvert Hall.